Arkham Australian RFS Emergency Drive


Hi Investigators.

I haven't been able to play much the last quarter of 2019. My Arkham Collection is currently in my car, as part of my fire evacuation plan.

Many of you may be aware, many of you won't, but my country I call home is currently experiencing unprecedented fires all across the East of Australia. The worst this country has experienced. Many homes have been destroyed, many animals are now on the verge of being endangered and many Volunteer Fire Fighters have lost their lives.

And now the fear and danger is ever present for my friends and family.

The month of January I will be making a substantial donation to the RFS Rural Fire Service.
On top of that, as a community, for every picture in a post on Facebook, Reddit, Discord, a comment below or private message of your games of Arkham with a Fire axe or Fire Extinguisher in play, I'll donate a further $5 and match the total amount dollar for dollar. Simply tag me in an image of your game and I'll put $5 in on your behalf.
Peter from Drawn to the Flame has created a wonderfully thematic deck using Patrice Hathaway. A great challenge to play. The link can be found here.
Thank you to all that have shown your support and shared kind words thus far. I can't enjoy this game as much as I want to this month, but maybe you can for me and for Australia ðŸ˜Š

If you are generous, you can make your own donations here.

You can reach me on Discord, Reddit, Facebook, Twitter and ArkhamDB under the moniker Doovies. Please feel more than free to post your decks, discuss methods of play or tell me how much you enjoy Arkham Horror: Tall Tales. Consider subscribing above as well to stay up to date with the challenges by e-mail.

Comments